The idea of ‘Body Building’ fascinates many. But it is also important to know that this idea expands beyond hitting to the gym. The hard work together with some supplements contributes to the overall result. Going by the trends, it is seen that many of the bodybuilders prefer steroids when compared to natural bodybuilders. This might be due to the lack of awareness about natural bodybuilders. We, human beings generally have the tendency of going with the crowd. Since, steroids are widely used and have gained enough popularity; we refuse to look beyond it. It will not be an exaggeration to say that one can become a successful bodybuilder without using steroids. The pall of mystery surrounding natural bodybuilders is due to the reason that these are fairly recent. There is always an enigma surrounding something which is new.
Steroids vs Natural
- The most important point to be noted here is that steroids can give you quicker and bigger results, however on the other hand natural bodybuilders are not that quick and big in their actions but these are much more easy on the body and do not come with adverse side effects like in the case of anabolic steroids.
- Steroids, no matter synthetic or natural work in a similar manner on the body. The major functions include-
- Increase nitrogen retention.
- Increase protein synthesis.
- Increase red blood cell count.
The only difference is that steroids will lead to more rapid and intense muscle gain. Natural drugs do not produce rapid body developments and are also less harmful. More intense the results, more is the risk of harmful side effects.
- Before trying out a synthetic steroid, it is better to know the common side effects of it-
- Mood swings.
- Hair loss.
- Body hair growth.
- Swelling of arms and legs.
- Cholesterol levels might be affected.
- Heart related problems.
- Liver damage or cancer.
The risks are really fatal. Many bodybuilders take the risk and continue with steroids but there are some who opt the natural path.
A healthier route than a completely steroid based training regimen is called Half Natty. It refers to a training routine that is half natural and half steroid. Bodybuilders use natural steroids in the first half and synthetic drugs in the second half of their cycle or vice versa. Following such a routine is found to be way healthier than just depending on steroids.
But then, one may ask why to use anabolic steroids at all when there are cases where people have built great physique by just using natural steroids? The point is quite valid too.
Looking for some really efficient Natural Bodybuilders? Here’s some of the world’s best natural steroids for you-
- Michael O’Hearn.
- Lazar Angelov.
- Ulisses Williams Jr.
- Jeff Rodriguez.
- Sergi Constance.
The right combination of perfect diet, exercise and supplements is what you need for impressive results. These natural bodybuilders serve exactly the same. While talking about natural steroids, the pick of the bunch is CrazyBulk.
Their completely natural products are efficient on mimicking the results of synthetic steroids. Choose wisely when you know synthetic steroids can cause potential damage to your body when compared to natural bodybuilders. Natural steroids will guide you to the way of perfect body building.