The Viking front is a website which offers many jewellery products such as wedding rings, earrings, bracelets and many more products. They consist of the best handmade products such as the viking armband. It makes an attempt the present high quality options which match the budget of the customer with ease.It also offers a variety of historically accurate Guri such as wedding rings and working arm rings for men.
Best of the Viking Jewelry
Some of the most promising Viking jewellery products advance which indeed guarantee luck Protection and Power.
- The Valknut– The name of the jewellery thief comes from or literally means knot. The three interlocked symbols Indus jewellery piece represent the power to bind and unbind. It is presently a symbol of Viking power and strength
- The Vegvisir- this is an amulet which has had the power to guide any individual who want that away and did not know how to get back home. It was often drawn on the ships of ancient fillers before this at outside so that they could make sure that they return home safe and sound. Till today people continue to wear it and believe that it can actually help them to find their way out if they are lost.
- The Mjőllnir–This piece and its design are considered to be one of the most significant and authentic pieces of the Viking era. It is worn by people very often because it is said that it protects them and blesses marriages and newly weds with fertility.
- The Yggdrasil- this was considered as one of them most important symbol of the Norse era. It is the shape of a tree and recreates nine realms or worlds.
This tree is also believed to provide life and eternal youth.
- The triple horn of Odin- This price consists of 3 interlocking horns which represent the ancient king Odin’s quest over poetry. This serves as a price of inspiration and wisdom for many of those who believe in Odin’s story. It is said that Odin mixed his blood with honey and poured it into these horns and drank it for 3 days. This gave him the utmost strength to do anything and everything.